Agenda for BNA Quarterly Meeting - Tuesday, Feb 7
Filed under "News"
More articles »
Want to know what's happening in Beaverdale?
Join us for the first quarterly membership meeting of 2023. Neighbors will be meeting Tuesday, February 7 at 7:00 pm at the Northwest Community Center, 5110 Franklin Avenue.
- The meeting will start off with updates from the Beautification, Special Events and Public Affairs Committees
- We'll get an update from Des Moines Police on any crime issues in the neighborhood
- Mike Szymczuk will give a brief presentation on the Golden K Kiwanis, that meets weekly at Westminster Presbyterian Church
- Excited for some Korean fried chicken? Joe Tripp, owner of Harbinger restaurant, will give an update on his plans for a new restaurant called Basic Bird in the former Rice Bowl building on Beaver Avenue
- And, last but not least, 2023 is a year for property assessments to be issued. The Polk County Assessor's Office will provide information on what to expect in terms of assessment values, the potential impact on property taxes, and the process to appeal your assessment.
Come join us! Refreshments are available at 6:30 with the meeting starting at 7:00.
Leave Your Comments
We welcome your comments. Please leave your ideas and opinions below.